Saturday, November 29, 2008

James New Toy!


So our new thing to do is garage sales. Of course, James found this Power Wheels at one of the sales, and would not get off it. So since it was very cheap (I mean very cheap) we bought it. It is his Christmas gift that he got to play with early. But only today, we all ready hid it away, it will reappear on Christmas. We took it out and he had a blast. He would press the gas and jult back and then let off the gas, and do it all again. He had so much fun! I am excited for him to have fun with the Power Wheels like I did when I was a kid.

2 comments:

Adam and Laurin said...

Grayson had the same one, I hope James can steer better than grayson did. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. I will call you soon!

Fruits Family said...

I can just imagine him pushing the gas and jolting! Haha! He is getting soo big! I can't believe they will be two soon! Love you!