Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Washington DC

Kennedy's Grave site, with the flame that never stops

Matt met Whoopie


This is where Lincon got shot in Fords Theatre

Lincoln Died across the street from Fords Theatre

White House (Obama here we come)

Lincoln Memorial

Washington Memorial

Reflection Pond

Hope Diamond
The capital Building

We are so blessed that we get to see all these amazing sites! We finally get to see our countrys capital. It was so crazy to walk for 7 hours, but we got to see all we planned in a day. It was worth it. I have learned a lot while I was there. Matt had to explain what certain memorial where, and why they were important. haha thats why I failed History. haha I am so excited to show my parents all the awesome things that Maryland has to offer. Can't wait to see them

No comments: